Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hola!

I was thinking about writing my blog in Spanish, but I thought that would kind of defeat the purpose of having a blog because none (or at least few) of you would understand it.  So I decided against it. Today I had a pat yourself on the back moment.  A guy came into the class today and did a presentation on reforestation and then we had to write a one page summary of what he said.  And I did it all by myself!!!!!!!  YEAH!  Not trying to be boastful...just extremely happy.  It made my day !

Nothing too extreme has happened these past couple of weeks.  Just school and school.  I like school though, I like my classmates and it´s not boring.  I can actually do the work too!  The only class I truely don´t don´t don´t like is algoritmica, it´s terrible.  I don´t even think I would understand it if it were in English.  Luckily we only have that a couple times a week.  

Yesterday was Ellies bday.  I love you Ellie.  All I have to say about that is when I get home I really want to have some friends over, sit on the couch, watch a movie, and eat shredded cheese.  

May is filling up pretty quickly.  May 7-9 I am going to the Chaco with group which is organized by AFS.  I am so looking forward to it.  I hardly know anything about the Chaco except it is really dry, Menonites live there, and there is a brand of dairy products which has their headquarters there.  It should be pretty interesting.  I am also looking forward to spending time with the AFSers.  I love our little familia de intercambistas!  Then the next weekend I am going to Asuncion with my classmates to go the concert of Wisin y Yandel, yeah reggaeton music!  I am SOOO excited!  And the ticket wasn´t even that expensive and it looks like we are going to have good seats.  At the end of May I want to visit my missionary friends again.  It´ll be nice to get to see them again and see the progress on their house.  

It´s cooled down alot.  I don´t always have to sleep with the air conditioning.  The weather now is like late spring in MI.  

Only 9 more weeks.  And I am going to enjoy every second of it!  

Love you all!!!!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment